C2A and its partner Negometal offer fleet managers a complete package that includes the advantages of C2A Truck from €1.30 per card, combined with the Negoroad electronic toll box with discounts of up to 13% on motorway networks.
International transport companies usually have to implement and manage several payment solutions to meet the mobility needs of their fleet of vehicles: fuel card, payment card for hotel and restaurant expenses, electronic toll box, etc. The solution proposed by C2A and its historical partner Negometal meets all the payment needs of transporters in Europe with only one card and one OBU.
The C2A Truck card is:
- A classic Mastercard® payment card offered from 1€30 each.
- A fuel card accepted in a large network of partner stations in Europe with up to 12% discount on fuel and a single digital invoice.
- A card that can be configured remotely with numerous options such as the types of expenses and geographical areas authorized, the period of use, the spending limit, etc.
Associated with the Negoroad European electronic toll tag:
- A single OBU for 8 European countries.
- Discounts of up to 13% on highway networks.
- A single invoice for toll transactions.
- Online managed pre-payment offered to customers without financial guarantees
C2A and Negometal's global offer simplifies the management of international fleets and reduces costs.
To subscribe quickly and easily to the offer, click on the link: https://subscription.c2a-card.com/
C2A was created in 2010 by Mr. Gilles D'Huiteau, then founder and CEO of the Negometal group. He decided to develop a payment solution without requiring a deposit or insurance coverage. At the same
time, he allows his customers to get out of the monopoly of a single fuel provider.
This solution is growing very fast to become much more than a fuel card. Rather, it is a payment card with many connected services, intended not only for transporters but also for companies with mobile
staff throughout Europe. The C2A solution continues to be developed and enriched to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry.
Press contacts :
Eva Durisova - C2A
Operational Marketing and Communication
Franck David - FD Communication
01 43 41 65 59 / 06 71 11 75 94